FW: [Malvern] Programming languages.

Ian Pascoe ianpascoe at btinternet.com
Tue Apr 26 23:50:16 BST 2005

Stuart

I seem to remember that Malvern college did a one term getting to grips with
C, which if they still do I think I will have a look at.  Otherwise, I know
that Worcester College of Technology do a proper programming course but in
both cases this is on Microsoft.

>From the various mails that have gone about I don't reckon it would be that
difficult to move between Microsoft and a Unix / Linux based programming
tool - or does someone know any different?

Ian