FW: [Malvern] Streaming radio.

Geoff Bagley geoff.bagley at btinternet.com
Tue Nov 21 22:05:43 GMT 2006

Ian Pascoe wrote:
> Hi Geoff
>
> The Beeb streams all of it's radio programming through Real, but is also
> beginning to dual source some stations with WMA.
>
> Ian

Hi Ian,
I am less concerned with the "sensing end" of the streaming as the
configuration of this end for its reception.

People using Windows get "downloads" of whatever proprietary software
that may be appropriate.  I need to set mine up.
Most guidance seems to be oriented to various genres of music.
That is not what I want.  I want the actual radio channel "Radio Cymru".

Best regards,

Geoff.