[Malvern] Perl!

Ian Pascoe ianpascoe at btinternet.com
Wed May 2 20:41:02 BST 2007

Hi All

A real nice techy evening last night for even a novice like me.    It's just
a shame that Phil didn't wear a fake beard and keep muttering "Can you guess
what it is yet?"; but there's always next time ....

JJ and Barbie's presentations have also stirred some grey matter as you can
see from Andy D's mail below.

It was nice to see, Oh OK then hear, those of you who turned up last night;
unfortunately due to Otis's late arrival back from the consultants I didn't
get there till quite late so no juicy gossip to spread around.

However, one interesting thing has arisen from last night's meeting and that
was ....

Read my next new posting to find out.

Ian