[Malvern] Clonezilla

ken at shail.co.uk ken at shail.co.uk
Sat Apr 11 20:09:02 UTC 2009

The last Linux Format Magazine DVD had an iso of Clonezilla.
I am very impressed.
I have just used it to upsize some hard drives and am very impressed. It moved 80GB in 2 hours and 10 GB in 20 minutes both from IDE to SATA without failure. It has lots of other goodies such as backup and restore to/from a "remote" server of a whole partition in a tarball. It seems to work with most file formats including ntfs and the Linux types.
If anyone would like the iso to make a bootable CD I will put it on a website.
Ken