[Newark] Whoops

Christopher Hayes cbhworld at gmail.com
Sun Jul 22 19:18:48 BST 2007

Hello MooDoo, ChrisB and Tom - I just had the rather unfortunate surprise of
discovering that I haven't even signed up to my own LUG's mailing list.

I am so sorry that I haven't - until now - read any of your posts. Sorry
again for this.

Well, as far as introductions go - I'm Chris Hayes, I've been using Linux
almost exclusively for the past year (since getting a computer with a
processor faster than 533MHz) and I started using Linux with Mandrake 7.2 -
which was probably around 2002. My two major interests in life are computers
and art - and they've been like that for as long as I can remember.

Sorry once again for my little mishap, and thanks for joining the mailing
list.

Chris Hayes / cbhworld