[Newark] A few things worth discussing...

Khismett Riddle spindleflax at gmail.com
Mon Jul 23 16:26:57 BST 2007

Y'know, it's a really nice thing to be able to find help for Linux from a
small number of really good documentation projects, like TLDP and Gentoo
Wiki, does this LUG really need one if we're just going to be either
recreating documentation that's elsewhere or writing documentation that
should be elsewhere? I don't know, I'm new to this whole extremism thing. As
for Wiki software preferences, I've not used many but MediaWiki is nice and
probably too much for our purposes.

As for meetings, I'm not exactly in the most convenient of locations to be
LUGging in Newark. I also don't much care for the advocacy or Ubuntu, so
it's not exactly my cup of tea. Speaking of which....

Tom