[Nottingham] via kt4 Ultra Raid Board...any good with linux?

Lee nottingham at mailman.lug.org.uk
Thu Nov 28 15:29:00 2002

London Dirty etc etc etc, well yeah, good place to go out for a laugh,
and live for a short time to earn $$$ but live, phew..not for me mate...
New Zealand looking more attractive.

> fantastic, and Java is distinctly not in comparison. Still I've got 4
> years to get used to it... ;)

Is that before .net takes over the world..? or after?

java, that's not compatible with microsoft xp, I wont use it. ;-)

I didn't get the job at Host Europe (linux administrator),
 which is an awful shame....but hey, I keep it busy with my microwaves.

Naan's going well though....,

I was using windows XP last night, hmm, I must say I was kinda liking it
until I typed netstat -a , and well, can you have any more ports open by
default, surley all this insecurity is done on purpose, I can't believe
microsoft are as incompetent as they appear to be...

Laters,
Lee
'keep it naan'