[Nottingham] Partitioning works now but can't boot

harvey hunt nottingham at mailman.lug.org.uk
Thu Oct 10 15:04:00 2002

On Thursday 10 October 2002 11:02 am, you wrote:
HELLO
I installed Red hat 7.3 a few times with both lilo and grub.  I installed to
the MBR and was able to dual boot with no problems.  The set up offers you
these options.  I can't remember what I did as it was a while ago.  But it is
possible to dual boot without any probs.  I did prefer grub.  There is some
good help on thew redhat site about how to configure grub to boot windows etc.