[nottingham] linux choice of guru's

Jon Masters nottingham at mailman.lug.org.uk
Fri Sep 13 09:56:03 2002

On Fri, 13 Sep 2002, Matthew Walton wrote:

> Aaah, but just because there are _some_ UK kernel projects doesn't mean
> there are enough to satisfy Jon.

I think I'll fail, therefore I should try to see if I am wrong. Been doing
an amount of paid hacking over the summer, which is always useful :-)

> Sorry, early morning ranting there. I should finish packing I guess.
> I'll be in Nottingham at the time of the next LUG meet. Who knows, I
> might even go this time...

Pesky thing is the start of the new year. I don't really want to come back
but people tell me I sort of should :-) and being sensible on occasion I'm
going to listen and put up with one last year of intensive boredom.

Jon.