[Nottingham] Re: February

Martin Garton nottingham at mailman.lug.org.uk
Thu Jan 23 00:15:02 2003

On Wed, 22 Jan 2003, Duncan John Fyfe wrote:

> Much as I would like to hold the meetings in the back of a pub there is
> at least one not insignificant member of the group who does not frequent
> pubs so we don't do it.

I also think that a pub is not always the best place.

If everyone agrees that a good plan for February is to use the room at
Beeston, then I volunteer to pay for it this time.  I also suggest a
voluntary collection (Mike Martin's idea which I agree with) on the day to
go towards the next time.  All we need now is someone to volunteer to look
after the funds collected.

--
Martin.