[Nottingham] laptop for linux - suggestions

Keith Binley nottingham at mailman.lug.org.uk
Fri Jun 13 18:23:00 2003

what wireless products are you running?  I have a corega pccl-11 and from=
=20
speaking to the corega tech support they were pretty certain that thay=20
haven't seen any drivers for linux.. =20

=2E.okay for now, as the laptop i use is a work one and comes with win2k,=
 but=20
not as i look to buy a lap top for me..

running suse 8.1 btw

kb