[Nottingham] 1st October Meeting (yesterday!)

Michael Erskine Michael.Erskine at JASMIN.PLC.UK
Thu Oct 2 12:02:24 BST 2003

The Pretty Orchid was nice and not too expensive (and Michael (TuxGames)
managed to put his on expenses :) and the Newshouse afterwards was great
- good beer, friendly staff and patrons, no smokers on our side of the
pub etc. The journey between the two was... well, interesting if not
slightly unnerving. Towards the end of the evening I was rather drunk -
somebody else might remember things better.

Regards,

Michael.