[Nottingham] Backup box on a 486...

David Wolfson eaxdrw at nottingham.ac.uk
Wed Dec 8 10:30:00 GMT 2004

Just to let you know that the buck has been passed on this one. Our IT support started saying things like 'relic' and 'museum' when they saw the 486 box, and pretty much refused to do anything with it (like source drives). Instead, they're going to resurect something a little newer and admin it themselves (seems sensible as I finish here in less than 12 months).

Anyway, thanks for the relies and advice,

Dave