[Nottingham] some iptables magic required and cheap or even free DNS

Michael perl at tecspy.com
Thu Dec 30 14:29:55 GMT 2004

john m howitt wrote:
> I can't help on the iptables as i am at the bottom of the learning curve
> on this. But if you are determined to do it really cheap you can reduce
> your DNS costs by using granitecanyon.com http://www.granitecanyon.com/

Hi John,
Yes, I looked long and hard at Granite Canyon. I chose ZoneEdit for its
mail forwarding (with SpamAssassin - I've reduced my spam load by quite
a lot!) and I doubt I'll hit the lower limits to be charged for the
services (if I do then I'm happy to pay the seemingly reasonable prices).

Regards,
Michael