[Nottingham] I am still having problems with getting my DSC Camera to work with Mandrake 9.1

Tony Shaw tony at shaw5336.freeserve.co.uk
Mon Feb 23 01:41:44 GMT 2004

Hi to one & all,
I am still having problems with getting my DSC Camera to work with
Mandrake 9.1, even though I have tried to install version 2.1.4 of
'libgphoto2'.
I can not get the sq905 driver displayed in the list's within GPhoto or
the Madrake 9.1 ControlPanel\Peripherals\Digital Camera, so it look as
it I will have to upgrade from Mandrake 9.1 to 9.2 or just use Bindows
to get the picture from my SQ Technology chip set DSC Camera. Thank's
for all the help anyway it was appreciated. Well at least I have got one
use for Bindows at the moment anyway.