[Nottingham] Broadband Bullwell

Michael Simms michael at tuxgames.com
Thu Jul 29 15:03:46 BST 2004

Im not in bullwell, but I use both NTL and an ADSL routing over BT
cables, and both are extremely reliable. ADSL I havet had a network
outage for about 4 months, and NTL I had one about 3 days ago for the
first time in maybe 6 months or more.

If you had bad luck with NTL, chances are it probably was just bad luck.

On Thu, 2004-07-29 at 08:56, Josh Lock wrote:
> Hi list!
>
> My girlfriend and I are currently living with her mum in basford while
> our house goes through and watching (and fixing) the woes she has with
> NTL broadband has put me off signing up with them when we get in our
> house.
> Is Basford just a crappy area or is NTL always unreliable (dropping
> connections etc)?
> Have any of you out there got broadband and live in Bulwell if so can
> you recommend a provider?
> I think they all piggy-back off NTL or BT's networks? So should I just
> go with one of these two providers? If so can you make a
> recommendation?
>
> Thanks in advance!
>
> Josh Lock

Michael Simms - CEO, Tux Games