[Nottingham] Q how to disablle Mandtake 9.2 screen saver

rwd Nickalls dicknickalls at compuserve.com
Sat Jun 5 12:45:28 BST 2004

I am running Mandrake 9.2  in the department in an interactive  way which
requires
 the screen to be ON at all times - and I therefore need to stop
the screen saver cutting in.
Can anyone tell me how to disable the screen saver? - either permenantly,
or just
perhaps setting the time interval to say, 1000- secs etc would do.
Which files do I edit, and what exactly do I edit?
(The screen saver options from the control center do not  do what we want
unfortunately)

cheers,
Dick

 Dept anaesthesia,