[Nottingham] Newbie intro

danny danny at rootshell.be
Mon May 10 22:35:15 BST 2004

> I've been trying to get them off MSN (which I never really trusted) and
> onto Jabber for a while anyway, with little success!

well, the problem probably isnt because they like using msn. i really, really
dont like it. Fact is school kids ALL use if, and nothing else. if you wanna
talk to friends on the internet, use msn or dont talk at all. I tried a few
times to get groups of friends talling on IRC but that eventually died down
and failed. MSN isnt too bad as far as security....well Amsn isnt anyway.

--
- Danny