[Nottingham] Bibliographic software

Robert Hart enxrah at nottingham.ac.uk
Mon Sep 27 13:17:46 BST 2004

Yeah. seems like we're all writing up theses..

I'm writing my thesis using LaTeX, and therefore using bibtex for
references (via pybliographer, which is quite nice)

I've used LaTeX before a little bit, but I know people who have made the
plunge and learnt LaTeX solely for the purpose of writing a thesis.

Get Leslie Lamport's "Latex - A Document Preparation System" out of the
library and have a read.

Not really used OO, but Word pissed me off something rotten the last
time I tried to write a long document in it. Only thing I (occasionally)
miss is the grammar checker.

Rob

--
Robert Hart <enxrah at nottingham.ac.uk>