[Nottingham] BT Voyager modem and Debian

Edgar lists at edgar.org.uk
Mon Sep 27 18:46:16 BST 2004

Thanks for peoples suggestions.  I think I will pressure my Dad to get a
decent ethernet modem/router. (That's what I use for my system.) He wants to
have a network ultimately so more hardware would be necessary soon anyway.

I did find a driver for the BT Voyager which kind of worked but I got some
strange error messages.  I've been in contact with the developer but he
hasn't been able to help me as yet - he has tried.  I might try to get it
working just for intellectual interest then write up what I did.

Again thanks for the suggestions.

Edgar.