[Nottingham] Help wanted in Hucknall

Paul Sladen notlug at paul.sladen.org
Tue Dec 20 15:56:19 GMT 2005

On Sat, 17 Dec 2005, Dave Chapman wrote:
> Last week I dropped off a box at my parents house in Hucknall it has OpenSUSE
> 10 installed on it.  What I need is someone to go round and get them connected.

I hope you found somebody to help you;  IIRC the modems from NTL come with
an ethernet lead so if they could manage to plug this in it should just
work.  Even if the "engineer" does this and then the machine boots up
running something other than Windows it should still work and DHCP
automagically.

	-Paul
--
This country is covered in white fluffy snow.  Helsinki, FI