[Nottingham] More kit for whoever wants it

Nathan nathancoy at ntlworld.com
Thu Jul 28 00:19:22 BST 2005

Hi, i'm a lurker incase anyone was wondering :)

> HP 715/100XC w/ 256MB RAM and 2 gig disk

Do you have the keyboard connector-box?

I have a 9000/715/100 which I bought off eBay last year for the low low
price of £3.50, however this was because the keyboard connector-box was
missing. No problem I thought, i'll just pick one up on eBay... And here I
am a year later still looking :)

To the point: Is there anyway you can tell me how your kb/mouse
connector-box is wired? I want to make my own since i'm obviously not going
to find a proper one, but I can't find a wiring diagram anywhere on the web.
I don't want you destroy the box leaving whoever has the workstation off you
in the same position as me, but if there's anyway you can get inside it(two
halves screwed together?) to see how it's wired it'd be pretty helpful.

Cheers, Nath.