[Nottingham] [Social] Tomorrow 02 Mar 2005, NLUG Social Meet

Michael Erskine msemtd at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Mar 2 09:57:19 GMT 2005

On Tuesday 01 March 2005 20:36, Duncan John Fyfe wrote:
> > I've been lurking on this mailing list for a little while (actually
> > under a different email address) and I was wondering what the policy
> > was on new members.
>
> We have a policy ?

Isn't our policy, "last member to join buys the beer" :) (actually that might
be what has kept our "membership" manageable)

I'll be attending this evening but I'll be late due to the hill up to Canning
Circus :) . I've run off a bunch of lugradio CDs but unfortunately I did this
last week before the latest episode came out. I'm planning to attend lugradio
live in June and I expect others will want to come along.

Regards,
Michael.

--
You will be a winner today.  Pick a fight with a four-year-old.