[Nottingham] Connect 3D Radeon 7000 AGP and Five Button Mouse info

Tony Shaw tony at shaw5336.freeserve.co.uk
Thu Oct 27 15:16:06 BST 2005

Hello to one and all,

I am currently looking to upgrade my system and I was wondering if a
Connect 3D Radeon 7000 32MB AGP graphics card (it uses the ATI chipset,)
would work with MDK 9.2.

I have a Mercury 5 Button Optical Scroll Mouse that I have set up as a
three button scroll mouse, is there anyway to use the other two
currently unused buttons working under linux. I have used all five
buttons under Bindows 98 Stupid Edition (yes I do hate Microbe Softie)
so I know they work correctly using the supplied Bindows program.
Thank's for any help you can give on these matters.