[Nottingham] Linux System Administrator job at University of Leicester

Davis, N. nd51 at leicester.ac.uk
Wed Sep 21 17:41:36 BST 2005

Hello everyone,
   I have made it down to the group only once so far and have only met a
handful of you, but haven't been back in the E Midlands long.

   In the interests of helping find someone good to work here, and to
help find a fellow Linux person a good sys admin job, am posting this
link.

http://www.le.ac.uk/personnel/jobs/c2014p.html

Though it is described as Unix, we are mostly switching away from the
old Suns to Linux.

It is quite a demanding job, but should be very interesting and fun for
someone enthusiastic.

I get the train from Beeston everyday, which works out 50 mins door to
door for me. (11 mins either end walk, 20-25 mins train journey, 5 mins
leeway). The trains are not perfect but not too bad either. Its do-able.

DISCLAIMER - This is a PERSONAL posting and not part of any official job
advertising by the University. Any opinions are my own and not the
University's.

Please feel free to email me with questions.

:-)

Nick

Nick Davis
Web Application Developer