[Nottingham] ISP ADSL

David Bottrill david at bottrill.org
Tue Apr 25 13:59:37 BST 2006

paul at paulmellors.net said:
> Can any one suggest any decent ISP's that provide Business ADSL
> connections in
> Nottingham?
>
> At the moment i am using Griffin [512k].
>
> At the moment i can only [due to lack of coffee] think of BT, NTL.
>
> I think someone mentioned Bulldog?

A number of people I know use Andrews and Arnold ww.aa.nu they are
primarilly a business ADSL provider (what you want) and will also handle
domestic users.

I gather these guys respond quickly and when you call you are actually
talking to a real techie rather than a helpdesk operative.

Their business service provides a 20:1 contention ratio and the home
service is 50:1. One thing to remember is that contention ratio is based
on users for that ISP on your exchange. If you chose a small ISP you may
be their only user on your exchange so you a virtually guaranteed a 1:1
contention ratio.

--
David Bottrill

david at bottrill.org