[Nottingham] [Talk] This Wed 15/03/2006 - Ubuntu and Mac OS X

karlryan.public at tiscali.co.uk karlryan.public at tiscali.co.uk
Tue Mar 14 15:15:24 GMT 2006

I was going to put something like that myself but I had to go out (I do have
a life outside of Linux) and this is the first time I've been able to get
at my e-mail. Of course, you're absolutely right. People do not like to be
recorded and thus nobody would give any talks. Even if we did make podcasts,
nobody would turn up for the meetings because there are podcasts available
 (this is an issue in relation to webcasted lectures at universities) and
then because there are probably better podcasts than the ones we would be
able to do then people would stop listenning in all together and that would
be the end of the group.

--
Karl Ryan