[Nottingham] Colo / dedicated or virtual servers

Simon Huggins huggie at earth.li
Tue May 23 16:36:31 BST 2006

On Tue, May 23, 2006 at 02:10:32PM +0100, Andy Davidson wrote:
> London end-user colo is very cheap, check out :
>    ... www.blackcatnetworks.co.uk
> .. though now that London colo centres are finding that they are having
> lots of trouble shifting heat away from kit that drinks power, expect
> pricing to raise considerably.

For the record, our colo prices are the increased prices after the
Redbus price increases.  Basic colo used to be £50 not £75.

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2006/03/27/redbus_prices/

Simon.

--
 -+//     If you want to put your cat out, use a high quality fire     \\+-
-+<<                       extinguisher. - ISIHAC                       >>+-