[Nottingham] Colo / dedicated or virtual servers

Raph NLUG nlug at domainarena.net
Wed May 24 12:28:08 BST 2006

No way!
Hi ex-HostE/PIPEX fellas, dunno if you remember me (the only french in
the nottingham pipex village) but i thought i'd still say hello.

Graeme, you running a CS server ? Is it source or 1.6 ? I'd be happy to
give it a go :)
How's life treating you? You got another job or are you living off your
savings, enjoying your time with the family for a while ?

I managed to find a good sysadmin role for Timico/Atlas Internet and am
currently working in Camden Town / Harbour Exchange - London.
Commuting everyday is not really fun but i'll be based in Newark from
December onwards! yey!

Anyone else from HostEurope in the NLUG ?

Raphael Gangneux