[Nottingham] Linux WiFi + Bluetooth PCI card

Martin Garton martin at stupids.org
Tue Sep 12 16:01:39 BST 2006

On Tue, 2006-09-12 at 15:08 +0100, Martin wrote:

> Alternatively, anyone recommend a current good Linux working USB
> Bluetooth dongle please (out of the very many!)?

I can't remember the make of the one I have, but a friend and I walked
into a shop and just bought two random different ones and they both
worked out of the box.  They were definitely different devices with
different usb ids.  We may just have been lucky though.

> Also, how well does WiFi & Bluetooth cooexist?

I have no person experience, but I've heard anecdotes that when they do
interfere, it tends to be 802.11 that suffers more than bluetooth.

--
Martin.