[Nottingham] TV cards and Linux

Hazel Windle hazel at hazeldle.wanadoo.co.uk
Tue Sep 12 19:51:36 BST 2006

Hello,

I'm thinking about possibly getting a telly card that will have Freeview and
that can copy programmes to the hard drive. I would like one that works with
Suse Linux. Does anyone have any suggestions? I would also need some software
to record things off the TV. I've heard of Myth TV or something, is that any
good? I use Suse Linux 10.1 on my PC which is in the living room. I'm
building a faster PC soon, that will also have Linux on. I've already
purchased a motherboard and processor. : D

Hazel