[Nottingham] Re: Social Tomorrow Weds 07/02/2007 - Red Hot Buffet Shack

john.whitehead at romofabrics.com john.whitehead at romofabrics.com
Wed Feb 7 13:29:32 GMT 2007

On Tue, 06 Feb 2007 14:41:00 Martin wrote :
> Folks,
>
> Reminder for *tomorrow*
>
> The Pit & Pendulum
> 17 Victoria Street,
> Nottingham, NG1 2EW, UK
> 0115 950 6383
>
> See ya there if ya dare!
>
> *19:15* on the 7th day of Feb! (Numerologists take delight! :-) )
>
> Followed by at approximately *20:00*
>
> See a few more of ye there,

Hi Guys,

I came to a couple of meetings a year or so ago, and would really like to
get back into things.
So I'm hoping to come tonight, but if I can, how do I recognise people ?
(e.g. the only people not wearing black ?)

Keywords for my description are tall, glasses, moustache & balding (not in
that order).

Cheers,
John

This e-mail is private and may be confidential and is for the intended recipient only. If misdirected, please notify us by replying to this e-mail. If you are not the intended recipient you are strictly prohibited from using, printing, copying, distributing or disseminating this e-mail or any information contained in it.

Romo Ltd is a limited liability company registered in England with registered number 385709.

We use reasonable endeavours to virus scan all E-mails leaving the firm but no warranty is given that this E-mail and any attachments are virus free. You should undertake your own virus checking. The right to monitor E-mail communications through our networks is reserved by us.