[Nottingham] Eager Queues and GNU Hurd.

Jason Cozens jason.cozens at computer.org
Tue Jan 23 20:43:18 GMT 2007

On Mon, 2007-01-22 at 21:06 +0000, Martin wrote:

> > I've found a few references on this but I'm having problems getting the
> > datagrams to go where I want.
>
> Presumably, you want them to go /everywhere/. Is that not just a
> function of sending them to the respective broadcast address for your
> network?

My problem at the moment is I trying to set up several UDP clients on
one computer I can set up additional addresses e.g:

ip addr add 10.100.138.110/24 brd + dev eth0 label eth0:test

I can set up a single sender and receiver but when I try to bind several
UDP clients I keep getting binding errors.

There's a lot I don't know about UDP/IP yet so I'll persevere for a few
more nights, unless anyone knows how to do this.

Cheers,
Jason.