[Nottingham] old PCs - idea

godfrey godfrey at gnnix.co.uk
Sun Nov 18 07:51:48 GMT 2007

Hmm,  Interesting idea. Especially after the enquiry the other week regarding
lessons in Linux. I have a teaching diploma and have taught maths/science at
secondary level as well as Adult Ed. courses for WEA and the OU. I did create
a curriculum for Linux a couple of years ago, I'll have to see if I can find
it again.

Godfrey