[Nottingham] Hello Everyone

Chris Burton Chris at 7of9b.org
Tue Jun 10 13:57:10 BST 2008

> The One exception, perhaps?
>
> ... Except that is if you're in business and keep an exponentially
> increasing "Cover My Arse" audit trail of all previous emails in each
> subsequent email...

I don't really see the point with this either.

IMHO if you keep all the mails anyway there's no point including it every
time and if you delete early ones you might never know if they've altered an
earlier portion of the "trail"... It does work if you forward to someone
else to see the thread but I find it easy enough to select all the messages
I want to send and forward in a single mail.

ChrisB.