[Nottingham] GNU/Linux on a samsung R60

Michael Quaintance penfoldq at penfoldq.co.uk
Tue May 27 10:00:15 BST 2008

On Tue, May 27, 2008 at 09:36:31AM +0100, Martin wrote:
> I guess this is a good excuse for trying out the food at The Nav or The
> Roebuck for food, beer, tables and power sockets! WiFi included... Mmmm,
> I think that means The Nav for preference. Is Roebuck WiFi free or fee
> paying?

Roebuck wifi is free u: sponsored p: service from the cloud (those silly
itbox machines).

There are limited power sockets downstairs in either venue but they can
be found. Just ask the barstaff. I often use the wifi and sockets at the
Nav but where there's power is poor signal. Still works though.

I hope to make it there (wherever) this week but if not, have a good
time anyway!

-Penfold