[Nottingham] [Social] Wed 01/10/2008 Sinatra food 'n'

pateksan pateksan at googlemail.com
Wed Oct 8 21:45:53 UTC 2008

> Date: Tue, 07 Oct 2008 23:04:32 +0100
> From: Martin <martin at ml1.co.uk>
> Subject: Re: [Nottingham] [Social] Wed 01/10/2008 Sinatra food 'n'
>        beers meet
> To: nottingham at mailman.lug.org.uk
>
> Martin wrote:
> > Folks,
>

> Next talk is being lined up if I get a certain (positive) email back,
> although there might be a problem of a subterranean explosive clash
> there...
>
> Cheers All,
> Martin

Hello
Looks like we're finally going to have a tiny linux community on campus
(Nottingham Uni). Hopefully we can make the visit to the next talk our first
group event. Can't wait for the event details!

By the way, I've got a little hardware problem. Would it be OK to post here
and ask for some advice? I think it's a simple minor issue and my laptop
just needs a look from someone a bit more experienced than me.

Best,
patek