[Nottingham] Update to Mandriva 2010 (minor problems fun)

Going It Alone reggaemaker at googlemail.com
Mon Nov 9 18:21:09 UTC 2009

Same here.  I upgraded a desktop pc and a laptop (over wireless) from
2009 --> 2010.  No problems on the desktop. On the laptop the Plasma
desktop wouldn't load the panel. This was resolved by deleting the
/home/<username>/.kde4/share/config/plasma-desktoprc file.

--
Click the link below and tune in to {Een-Gesin Net Radio}

http://een-gesin.kicks-ass.org