[Nottingham] What wiki?

Martin martin at ml1.co.uk
Mon Oct 12 16:40:46 UTC 2009

Folks,

I thought this had been asked in the recent-ish past but my powers of
search have failed... (Or I'm losing my mind!)

What wikies do people prefer?

Especially for posting up a calendar of events, info/article pages,
pictures, galleries of pictures, and perhaps blogs...

And preferably one that /doesn't/ look like wikipedia!

Are there any tricks for having the wiki but for also making a _static_
snapshot of it so that the snapshot can be hosted on a static-only
hosting site?

Methinks this must already have been done...

Oh... And it has got to be minimal maintenance ofcourse!

martin at ml1.co.uk