[Nottingham] FS: Eee PC 901 Modded with touchscreen

MattT matthewbpt at gmail.com
Tue Dec 7 11:43:09 UTC 2010

Hey everyone,

I've got a 2 year old Asus Eee PC 901 netbook, which I've modded with a
touchscreen from ebay which is fully functional in Ubuntu 10.04 and 10.10. I
am interested in buying an nvidia Ion based netbook so I'm wondering if
anyone here is interested in buying my current netbook. The netbook is still
fully functional; one corner of the plastic around the screen is a bit
cracked, it cracked while I was installing the touchscreen. Also the battery
life is a bit reduced after two years use. I am looking for around £200. The
netbook cost £300 and the touchscreen mod £40 at the time of purchase.

Any takers?

Cheers,

Matt