[Nottingham] FS: Eee PC 901 Modded with touchscreen

MattT matthewbpt at gmail.com
Tue Dec 7 13:54:58 UTC 2010

Thanks for the ebuyer tip, they have a much better price. Lenovo also have a
really good price for theirs, £299 with more RAM and HD capacity
http://shop.lenovo.com/SEUILibrary/controller/e/gbweb/LenovoPortal/en_GB/catalog.workflow:category.details?current-catalog-id=FD6DB49790C7411D933567FC361231FB&current-category-id=7182AE435C0A4D8F9899700FAE22F248&action=init
I'm
quite tempted by it.