[Nottingham] Connecting router to Virgin/NTL cable

Aritra Dalal aritra.dalal at gmail.com
Sat Feb 20 14:08:52 UTC 2010

seems quite strange, although the only thing i'd say, is make sure that the
internet configuration is set to DHCP mode, and although it isn't required
to open a port from a router, DHCP does require the use of port 67 and 68.

What I would suggest is if you tried to put in your old router's MAC address
into the new one and see if that improves things.