[Nottingham] Hardware recycling?

James of the family Moore jmthelostpacket at googlemail.com
Sat May 8 21:31:05 UTC 2010

yes please, I'm looking out for some Athlon boards, possibly
dual-processor, for stress-testing and deployment in a couple
fileservers, and I can throw together some basic machines for selling
on ('cos, yanno, some people aren't in to all-singing-all-dancing
decahead home supercomputers! :) ). A fellow down the road from me is
a scrap metal merchant, I could look into asking him to come collect
those cases from you. I can collect some of the smaller stuff, I have
a trailer hitch on my bike.

Cheers,

Jim