[Nottingham] [Social] *TODAY* Wednesday 20/04/2011 A Fyne Loch Do

Jason Irwin jasonirwin73 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 21 09:43:51 UTC 2011

>Who knows what mutant might ensue from some reverse twisted whiskey
>randomised DNA! Anyone seen Frankenstein?... ;-)
Technically it was whisky, not whiskey. :-P

Both fine this morning - I'm still trying to decide what graphics card to
buy come pay-day.

The disc tool I was trying to remember was "palimpsest" and there's a few
bugs with that.  Tried "gsmartcontrol" and that just does not want to play.
Period.  So I think I'll just blame Dell/Intel and keep the back-up current
despite my "-1 bad sectors".

Reminds me, I need a bigger external drive.  Expensive this "free" computing
lark. :-)

J.