[Nottingham] Considering the last talk...

Richard Hodgson rich at dearinternet.com
Sat Apr 30 23:32:02 UTC 2011

That would be *known* sex offenders, of course, and also completely ignores
the fact that population centres tend to be clustered, rather than
completely evenly spread out.

And we're not trying to convince you to secure your wireless; we've all said
that you're free to leave it open. We were just discussing what happens to
people who fail to secure their wireless networks, and are exploited by
criminals when they do so, and what happens when such activity over their
internet connection is reported to the police and they have to be
investigated as a potential suspect.