[Nottingham] Wetting Windows....

Jason Irwin jasonirwin73 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 28 21:22:44 UTC 2011

On 28/11/11 18:18, David Aldred wrote:
> Windows in the urinal....
> http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-15923438

So then...is this kinetic powered?  Does one have to jump around
pretending to be "Bruce, the Incontinent Kangaroo" or something whilst
doing one's business?

Although I can see one use for these.  Heck 'em so they just have xeyes
or something...total bedlam as no one can pee with someone watching!

Rather than waste tech on this triviality, we should be using to solve
the pressing social issues of this time.  We need a system that can
detect when someone has been remiss with their personal hygiene and
display an alert to other patrons.  "Skanky bassa dindae wash his hands!
[Blue shirt, black jeans, with YSL undergarments showing]" would do nicely.

--
Jason Irwin