[Nottingham] Silently BLACKLISTED!

Aritra Dalal aritra.dalal at gmail.com
Fri Apr 20 13:13:14 UTC 2012

Well, I suppose default settings on spam related settings may differ from a
standard google email account... have a look at that
This email and any attachment(s) are for the exclusive use of the intended
recipient(s), and may contain confidential, or otherwise priviledged,
information, and unauthorised use of this communication is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this email erroneously, please notify the
sender immediately, and delete this email and any attachment from the
system. Although reasonable precautions have been taken, the sender accepts
no responsibility for any loss or damage arising from the presence of an
infection.
*Please consider the environment before printing this email.*