[Nottingham] Temporary service interruption...

Roger Light roger at atchoo.org
Thu Dec 6 20:37:28 UTC 2012

Hi Martin,

> It's back online but minus half its memory. 'Twill be interesting to see
> how much swap gets used (if any). All good fun!

I would hope "none". If you do have problems I'd assume you're using
apache - you might consider moving to e.g. lighttpd which does more
than enough for most people but in less ram.

> Has anyone got spare a 2GB DDR2-800 DIMM? ;-)

Actually yes, I have four (2 lots of 4GB "kits") spare. So maybe you'd
be better off using apache after all. I'd be happy to let them go for
a price reasonable for both of us.

Cheers,

Roger