[Nottingham] Running Ubuntu at Nottingham Uni

Rory Holland rory at linux.com
Tue May 22 11:01:41 UTC 2012

You should definately upgrade to the latest version 12.04. For a start,
it's a "long-term support" release and so will get updates for much longer
than 11.10.

Also, there are many usability and technological improvements. Basically,
it's the latest version, and it's the one you ought to be running.
Upgrading is safe, and won't affect your dual-boot.