[Nottingham] Running Ubuntu at Nottingham Uni

Keith Palmer keith-palmer at ntlworld.com
Tue May 22 19:02:03 UTC 2012

Hi Louse,

I am not technical like most of the others, but I  did have 11.10
installed (64bit) and just did the upgrade through the updater without
any trouble, although mine isn't a dual boot.

I think 12.04 is an improvement of 11.10, but there is a nice article
here that you might like to take a look at, it also gives you a clue
about how to use some features:

http://www.expertreviews.co.uk/software/1291966/ubuntu-12-04

Hope that helps

Keith